Time management.

TOO STUDY HARD Pictures, Images and Photos

Frankly, I found that I'm having a dilemma. My problem is I don't know how to manage my time wisely. I had spent my holidays at home watching anime. It's entitled "One Piece". My cousin had recommended this anime to me and I found that it was interesting. I stayed alone in my own room and enjoy watching the anime during holidays. Somehow, I felt guilty for wasting my time watching these anime which do not benefit me. I had abandoned my homeworks. Before going back to my college in Ipoh, I was busy doing tons of homeworks which left on my table. I regretted and told myself not to watch and wait until my coming examination over.

1 comment:

  1. then say "no" to anime for a while..after final exam only continue =))STOP ANIME,SAVE ACADEMIC

    ReplyDelete